Own stock in a company involved in a merger or acquisition? Complete this form or call 1-800-934-2921 for a free, no obligation consultation.
- The Hillshire Brands Company (NYSE: HSH) Buyout Shareholder Lawsuit
- MICROS Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: MCRS) Buyout Shareholder Lawsuit
- PLX Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ GM: PLXT) Buyout Shareholder Lawsuit
- Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE: TEG) Buyout Shareholder Lawsuit
- Medical Action Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: MDCI) Buyout Shareholder Lawsuit
- Aeroflex Holding Corp. (NYSE: ARX) Buyout Shareholder Lawsuit
- Protective Life Corporation (NYSE: PL) Buyout Shareholder Lawsuit
- LSB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ GM: LSBI) Buyout Shareholder Lawsuit
|Why Do Mergers and Acquisitions Occur?|
Although companies acquire and merge with others for a variety of reasons, the main reason such mergers and acquisitions take place is that the purchasing company seeks improved financial performance.
While some mergers and acquisitions end up bringing value to all stakeholders involved, it is not uncommon for some shareholders in a deal to be shortchanged, and as a result suffer a financial loss due to the merger or acquisition.
Own shares of a company that is involved in a merger or acquisition? Protect your rights.
Complete the form on this page or call our lawyers at 1-800-934-2921 for a free no obligation consultation.